TestimonialsWhat hoppers are saying about us...
"I think you are on to a good thing with this!!!"
- Christina C, FoodHopper, October 2011
"It's a great way to experience the city, with a small group, in an intimate setting!"
- The Thompsons, FoodHopper, January 2011
"Glad to hear it all went well... looks like a lot of fun!"
- Jim F., Owner, January 2011
"We would love you to "hop" over to Utica some afternoon or evening!"
- Connie C., January 2011
"I really liked having the shuttle to drive us around and visit the different places. The food was amazing and the brewery rocked!"
- Rebecca B., FoodHopper, September 2011
You have arrived!Taste the FoodHop Difference!
More than just fine food and drink. The ultimate food experience.
The FoodHop team has decades of experience in the food and entertainment industry. If you share our passion for food and fun, you can count on us taking you to some of the hippest, hottest dining spots Columbus has to offer - and giving you a taste of some of Columbus's most creative culinary delights!
- Your three hour FoodHop tour allows you to experience three distinctly different restaurants in one night.
- FoodHop tours have a convenient pick-up and drop-off location in downtown Columbus.
- All FoodHop prices include transportation, tastings and generally one non-alcoholic beverage of choice. (Alcoholic beverages can be purchased separately.)
- Private Hops are available - just ask! We can design a private FoodHop tour to please any palate!